40 plus years of Togetherness…!                                                          12-06-2021

 

Geetha and I, completed 36 years of Togetherness today!!  36 years is our Matrimonial journey together, but we know each other for more than 40 years now.  When I proposed to her in 1980, I had no clue that this would be a marathon and wonderful Partnership!  They say the right time to thank your Wife, is on one’s wedding anniversary, and here I go…. Thank you Geetha, for walking besides me all these years and look forward to many more years of friendship and togetherness!.  

 

Together we have done some humble deeds…be it grooming our Children and finding excellent matches for them, involving ourselves with social activities, setting up our own Nests, understanding the importance of Health and regularly practicing Yoga and Meditations, embracing Spiritual path at appropriate age, balancing between our respective biological families, sharing an excellent relationship with our extended professional families and many more.  I am sure without Geetha’s support I would not had done justice to aforesaid, neither I would had accomplished our Dreams.  They say behind every Successful Man, there is a Woman, and no wonder this anecdote is so true in my life.  She has been a pillar of strength to me!  I was and I am always engrossed in my professional commitments till date. It is imperative to mention that she, single handedly managed the family and our children in the initial stages of our life.

 

Geetha is contrast of me, I am a Motor Mouthed Man, and she is a Woman of few words - Cool and Composed always.  I tend to take quick decisions whereas she thinks precisely before jumping into any decisions, which I would like to ape from her.  

 

We are grateful to God Guru, for bestowing us with lovely children, Son in laws, our respective extended families and most importantly our precious Lifeline our Grand – daughter, Dhriti!  Apparently, we are eagerly awaiting to be grand Parents to few more grandchildren.  In the evening of our lives, all that we pray and aspire for is sound health, peace, tranquility, and togetherness for many more years to come!!

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daughters are Special Gift....!!!